HOW TO: MAKE RICE CREEPER TREATS
3-4 tablespoons pot butter
1 (10 ounce) bag regular or mini (pictured) marshmallows
6 cups crisp rice cereal
1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch pieces
- Melt the pot butter in a large sauce pan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and mix until completely melted and then remove from heat.
- Immediately add the cereal and stir until coated.
- Mix in the butterscotch pieces.
- Press the mixture into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Chill. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.
BUD SAYS: There is minimal butter in this recipe above. Therefore, the “high” produced by these treats is less than that of some of the other recipes found on this site.