HOW TO: MAKE RICE CREEPER TREATS
- 3-4 tablespoons pot butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag regular or mini (pictured) marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch pieces
- Melt the pot butter in a large sauce pan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and mix until completely melted and then remove from heat.
- Immediately add the cereal and stir until coated.
- Mix in the butterscotch pieces.
- Press the mixture into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Chill. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.
BUD SAYS: There is minimal butter in this recipe above. Therefore, the “high” produced by these marshmallow cereal treats is less than that of some of the other recipes found on this site.