HOW TO: MAKE EASY-BAKED MARIJUANA CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a twenty-four 2.5-inch muffin baking sheet with paper bake cups.
- Prepare layer cake per package directions, but use 3/4 cup water and 1/3 cup pot oil.
- Stir canned pumpkin, sour cream, and spice into batter.
- Spoon batter into cups (2/3 – 3/4 full.)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes in muffin cups on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from muffin cups.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost generously and eat!
BUD SAYS: Makes 24 (2.5-inch) cannaoil pumpkin marijuana cupcakes.