HOW TO: MAKE CRIPPLING CHIP COOKIES
1/2 cup pot-butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix (by hand) the butter, sugars, and egg into a large bowl.
- Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir by hand.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet
- Stir in the chocolate morsels.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Hungry? Let cool for 3 or 4 minutes and grub.
BUD SAYS: Makes 20 delicious weed cookies!