HOW TO: MAKE CRAZY COCOA CUPCAKES
3/4 cup pot butter/cannabutter
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetenend cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups milk
1 can desired frosting
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line twenty-four 2.5-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups.
- In a meduim bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pot butter with an electric mixer on meduim to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar until combined. Beat about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each.
- Beat on medium speed for 20 seconds more.
- Spoon batter into cups (1/2 - 2/3 full.)
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes in muffin cups on wire racks for 5 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from muffin cups.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost with desired frosting.
BUD SAYS: Makes 24 (2.5-inch) chocolate pot cupcakes.