HOW TO: MAKE BUZZNANA BREAD
1/2 cup pot butter
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 bananas (very ripe)
1/2 sour cream or milk
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the butter, eggs, sour cream (or milk), and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add baking soda and vanilla.
- Add flour slowly while beating.
- When mixed, add the bananas and beat until mostly smashed.
- Place in a greased loaf baking pan and bake for one hour.
BUD SAYS: Makes 1 loaf – Add walnuts for texture!