Top 5 Cannabis Destinations in the United States
US Cannabis Destinations
After a tough work month full of endless hustles, wouldn’t it be a nice idea to go for a holiday at a location of your choice, grab a legal cannabis and enjoy the culture at your pleasure? It is, however, difficult to find places where you can enjoy your vacation and pot at the same time without wondering if you are safe or not. Well, there are a few destinations around the country where you can sit down, relax, smoke and enjoy your vacation with safety guaranteed. The top five cannabis destinations are listed below:
- Colorado – Being among the first states to legalize recreational weed, Colorado is one of the leading cannabis destinations for vacation (not only for the users of marijuana but also for those who want to know more about cultivation and its associated businesses). It boasts one of the largest number of monthly pot smokers than any other state in the country. As long as you are above 21 years old, recreational marijuana stores such as Green Man Cannabis in Downtown Denver and Peak Dispensary are always open to do business with you. Apart from this, Colorado is also an excellent destination for weed tourists who would like to have excursions both for educational purposes as well as pleasure. It is also in Colorado that you can explore tourist attractions such as Mesa Verde National Park, Garden of the Gods just to mention a few.
- Washington – Apart from other tourist attractions such as Tacoma Museum and businesses, Washington is one of the best cannabis destinations that has an unforgettable impact on its visitors. Heading north to Seattle, you can easily find a room at Baked Bed and Beyond; fully renovated B&B or Orcas Island Lodge across Bellingham Bay all of which are incredibly gorgeous, pot friendly and relaxing to visitors. For the lovers of quiet, serene and breathtaking nature, Mountain View B&B has you covered. The front and back porch are well designed to enable the view of the surrounding area as you have your high-quality weed joint. Other destinations such as Moon Dance Inn are also marijuana friendly and affordable around Washington.
- Oregon – Cannabis is now fully legalized in the State of Oregon, and if you are planning to visit anywhere in this region as a weed lover, you can easily access the cheapest weed than most of the places in the country. With its intriguing rock formations, beautiful ocean views and nice beaches, pot lovers can enjoy their stay in Oregon at any season of the year. Due to its hiking trails available, you may bike or ride a horse at your convenience. There are also several camping sites for anyone to enjoy. For those who want a next level pleasure, plenty of dispensaries await you. Oregon Coast Dispensary and Sweet Relief Dispensary, as well as many shops in the nearby, have all the valuable products for you to choose. All of these things make Oregon one of the great cannabis destinations.
- California – Despite weed not being entirely legal in “The Golden State” (as some refer it), it doesn’t keep it from being among the best cannabis destinations for pot diehards. As history would judge it right, California has for a long time been one of the most weed-tolerant states having first legalized marijuana in 1975. This was however meant for medicinal use only. It is just in 2016 that recreational pot was decriminalized making life more enjoyable for users over the age of 18 years in California. It takes one a possession of a California Medical Card to access many marijuana-related services to avoid getting in trouble with the Federal laws. Living Waters Spa is one of the eye-catching facilities in Palm Springs that you can always go back for more after coming in touch with its friendly environment. Despite the rooms being declared as non-smoking, there’s a dedicated smoking table for weed smokers who have a California Medical Card on the outside. The spa in itself is a standard and perfectly designed holistic environment for guests. Other areas where you can enjoy the treat you have always yearned for are Hotel Normandie, Amber House B&B among a dozen others. There are also plenty of dispensaries out there to serve you. Exhale Med Center is one of the places that has made a name in the recent past where getting concentrates is not a big deal. The service is astonishing as you will wait for just five minutes at most for the services you need.
- Alaska – Simply choosing a day between August 20th and April 20th when the skies are clear, and the weather is friendly will be enough to give you unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime memory in Alaska. At this time you can witness aurora borealis from the hot springs of Alaska outdoors. Hotels such as Chena Hot Springs Resort will cater for your accommodation while you enjoy your stay. Purchasing Cannabis requires one to be a member of Cannabis Club of Alaska, but smoking it is not a big deal.
Having listed the leading holiday cannabis destinations for weed enthusiasts around the United States, it is up to you to choose a location of your choice and according to your budget as well as preferences … enjoy.